Search "ip cam controller" or "jerry huang" in the Windows Phone Store or Android Google Play with your phone! Or click the link below for different platforms:
Update or supporting documents:
Click here to see if your camera supported and what cameras have audio
With IP CAM Controller, you are able to view and control your IP Cameras in real-time. In addition to ordinary PTZ (Pan, Tilt and Zoom) control, IP CAM Controller supports "Tap to Center" - the camera will center on the position where your finger tap. One step to set up and extremely easy to use.
- Audio support for selected cameras;
- Tap to Center(TTC): camera moves to the position you tapped;
- flick to move: camera moves to the direction you flicked;
- pinch to zoom: pinch to zoom in or zoom out;
- save snapshot to pictures hub;
- view and control (PTZ) one or more camera on same screen;
- upload/download your camera file to/from server for backup;
- no limitation on number of cameras;
- both portrait and landscape views;
- disable screen lock during view;
- pin camera to start and live tile update.
Please click below link for latest screenshots and description in other languages (Windows Phone):
In case the software is not working for your camera, you are extremely welcome to contact me. I will try to update the application to support your camera. For details, please click below link or "Contact" at the top area of this page, leave me your contact and camera info in the message, I will get back to you as soon as I read your message.